The information contained in this website is presented for the purpose of informing people about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and about the Multiple Sclerosis Society of NZ (MSSNZ) services and activities.
You use this website is at your own risk. Do not simply rely on the information in this website to imply any diagnosis or course of treatment for any particular individual. You should not rely on this information in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of a doctor or other qualified healthcare provider.
MSSNZ has tried to ensure all information on this website is correct. Although we have made a conscientious effort to provide high quality information, MSSNZ disclaims any implied guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or relevance of any information.
Neither MSSNZ nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, revenue or profit arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, this website.
Content on this website neither indicates nor reflects the views of MSSNZ. Any research, study, clinical trial, event, news or other item mentioned on this site is not intended to imply endorsement or approval of it by the Society.
We choose our news items according to the following criteria:
- The source is identified, and valid.
- The news reports topical, meaningful, interesting, and/or controversial information in and around the MS community, both in New Zealand and overseas.
- The study or item is described in a straightforward manner, is in the English language and balances scientific information with coherent and accessible language for the layperson.
All material on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may be used as follows:
- You can browse, search for and read information on this website as well as download, print and distribute material for your own use.
- You may not however distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of this website for any public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, video and programming code that makes up the web pages, without MSSNZ’s express written permission.
- Materials displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, MSSNZ. Any unauthorised use of the text or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
Please contact us if you wish to reproduce any material contained on this website and require MSSNZ's permission to do so.
Other Web Sites
While MSSNZ provides links on this website to other sites, MSSNZ is not responsible for the accuracy of these hyperlinks. The inclusion of these links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of this website or the content on this website. MSSNZ disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality and otherwise of the materials or information contained on such sites.
MSSNZ assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, image, video, or audio from this website.
MSSNZ has a commitment to safeguarding privacy on this website.
We will only obtain user information that is supplied voluntarily by you. If MSSNZ needs additional personal information to customise its services, or to tell you about new features or services, you will be explicitly asked for that information and told why it is needed.
In order to keep up to date with our research, news and services, we invite you to subscribe voluntarily to one of our email lists. For these lists we retain only the email address you supply us. You can unsubscribe at any time.
MSSNZ reserves the right to add, withdraw, suspend, delete or discontinue any material, data, text, image, functionality or feature of this website.
MSSNZ may at any time revise these terms and conditions.
You can contact us if you have any questions on the operation of the above terms and conditions for this website or wish to reproduce material and require MSSNZ permission to do so.